This is a picture of her on Halloween. :)
Looking for ideas for a Christmas present for her I had a few ideas I found online.
Rachel Ray offers many different dog-friendly recipes on her website.
For a homecooked breakfast for your pooch try:
"Two Paws Up" Breakfast Scramble by Andrew Kaplan
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 red or green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 egg
PreparationIn a small nonstick skillet, heat the EVOO over medium heat. Add the spinach, tomato and bell pepper and cook until soft, 2-3 minutes. Add the egg and scramble continuously until cooked through, 1-2 minutes. Let cool before serving
For a Holiday Decorative Treat Try:
Dog Bone Christmas Wreath
Things You'll Need
- Cut several pieces of narrow ribbon about 10 inches in length. Use them to tie the dog bones, treats and dog toys to the Styrofoam. If you use large dog bones, you may need longer pieces of ribbon that you can wrap around the bone more times to hold it securely.
- Tie some small bows with the narrow ribbon and use straight pins to attach the bows to a few of the empty areas.
- Fill in the remaining empty spots with real or artificial greenery. Poke the stems into the Styrofoam, and them with a bit of white
I would personally use large dog bones. Do step 1 and 2. I would put the dog biscuits on diagonally. Use a wider ribbon to criss cross across the biscuits.
Read more: How to Make a Dog Bone Christmas Wreath | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4392353_make-dog-bone-christmas-wreath.html#ixzz2FhcgVWBn