Clicking the picture above will take you to Pillsbury's website where the recipe can be found.
I received this recipe in an email from Pillsbury, and it looks so yummy I just had to share! I love garlic bread. It's something I could eat with every meal. I always have these ingredients on hand, so it would be something easily thrown together. I plan on substituting the minced garlic for garlic powder. I think this is one thing that my 9 year old can be in charge of making with dinner.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cans Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan or mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (2 medium cloves)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 6-cup (9-inch) fluted tube cake pan or angel food (tube) cake pan with cooking spray.
- In large food-storage plastic bag, mix grated Parmesan, salt and pepper. Separate each can of dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Place biscuit pieces in Parmesan mixture; shake well.
- Layer biscuit pieces and shredded cheese in pan.
- In small bowl, mix melted butter and garlic with whisk. Drizzle over biscuits and cheese in pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Place plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm.